Wednesday 9 October 2013

Macro Photography

Macro photography is all about capturing things up close. There are special lenses designed specifically for this task, and they are very good at capturing the smallest of details on tiny objects.

Using a macro lens I captured these interesting photographs, which look very effective.







Macro Photography Research

Damon Clarke
Damon strives to capture the beauty, emotion and personality of his miniature subjects. As he reveals "I try to capture poignancy and gesture in my subjects. I want to connect people to the small world that is all around us and remind them of the smaller beauty that is so often missed. I try to bring happiness, awe or quiet contemplation into peoples lives." In his work, form, depth, colour and light interplay to create striking imagery of classical composition. Each piece is hand printed using modern and traditional museum grade materials and techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment