Wednesday 12 February 2014

Graphics (Using Illustrator)

Using Aobe Illustrator, I tried using the pen tool to create simple shapes. I then used the colour tool to color the shapes.

Using the pen tool I completed a starting activity to get to grips with the pen tool on joining points to make a drawing.


I used effects on my drawing by using artistic brush strokes.



The difference between the selection arrow and the direct selection arrow is that the selection arrow is white and it selects multiple points whereas the direct selection arrow selects one point at a time.

I used the pathfinder palette to draw and edit paths into shapes.



I used the layers filter to help use my own observational drawing to trace from to create my digital drawing.



Final Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment