Wednesday 12 February 2014

Narrative Photography

Plan
To start my narrative photography I am going to look into the theme of movement and growing. For these themes I will think about what will be moving/growing and what will use to explain the story. The idea of using myself to explain movement and growth is something that I want to incorporate into my narrative photography because it links with my brief of figure.


Digitally capturing images of narrative photography explored the themes of moving and growing.
From these narrative themes I chose my favorite story.

My favorite story are these which have the theme of growing, i like this because the brief of figure makes me firstly think of the human body growing which links to the theme i have chosen.







The final outcome was good, i enjoyed both experimenting then putting the final images together to make the narrative, if i was to do this again i would try doing a similar theme and develop them in the dark room.


No comments:

Post a Comment